Undergraduate Diversity Services
The Foster School is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse student body. In Washington State there are several populations that are underrepresented at the University of Washington and in the School; these populations include: African Americans, Hawaiian/Pacific Islanders, Latinos and Native Americans. Undergraduate Diversity Services (UDS) is committed to correcting this imbalance.
The Undergraduate Diversity Services Office is dedicated to helping underrepresented students achieve success in the undergraduate program. Programs are designed to target high school and community college students, UW pre-majors, and business students.
UDS Services for Students & Pre-Majors
• Alliances for Learning and Vision for Underrepresented Americans (ALVA)
• Business Economic Development Center Fellowship
• Business Educational Opportunity Program (BEOP)
• Diverse Student Organizations
• Business Scholarships
UDS Programs for High School Students
• Accounting Career Awareness Program (ACAP)
• Business Bridge (B²)
• Young Executives of Color Program (YEOC)