Click on the image above to hear what a difference CISB has made in students' lives. Alumni: Make a difference by giving to the CISB Alumni Scholarship.
Certificate of International Studies in Business
The nationally-ranked, award-winning CISB Program gives undergraduate Foster School students the competitive edge they need to succeed in global business.
In 2013, U.S. News and World Report ranked the Foster School of Business 18th in the nation and ninth among public universities for international business.
CISB graduates across the globe value the transformational experiences they had while in the program, and the critical importance of foreign language, leadership and cross-cultural understanding in doing business internationally.
Benefits of CISB
- Community of 130 like-minded students within the Foster School.
- Cross-cultural skills developed through language immersion and experience abroad.
- Access to a network of faculty, alumni and mentors in the business community.
- Leadership skill development through an active student organization.
- Practical experience through internships and consulting courses.